westerners are obsessed with the idea of happiness as if it’s a constant state of being. happiness comes in moments. you dont “achieve” happiness. you experience it along with every other emotion on the spectrum. if you spend your life chasing this constructed idea of happiness you will never even be remotely content. work on being whole and feeling everything while increasing the happy moments. stop trying to be a “happy person.” just be a person.
New poem! This was inspired by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry’s, The Little Prince. Hope you like it! Also check out my new book Lullabies, due for release in Sep and now available for pre-order from all major book stores and online here xo Lang
A lot of people complain about the night, and how lonely they feel inside their bed. But that’s not how it works for me. I notice I’m lonely at 9 am. When the sun wakes me up and everything is silent around me. I notice I’m lonely at 1 pm. When I walk down the street knowing I have no one to go visit. I notice I’m lonely at 3 pm. When I draw on my yellow paper knowing there’s no one to say “This drawing is from me to you. I think about you a lot. ” I notice I’m lonely at 6 pm. When I look in the mirror and my body is untouched. There’s no sign of someone else living, touching, breathing my body. It makes me sad thinking how much love I’m willing to give and it’s all going wasted because after all, maybe some people aren’t meant to be with someone.
finally someone puts this into words
Here’s a few samples from our 7,500 mile roadtrip to filming locations across Northern America. We sceneframed dozens of tv shows and movies and will be posting more soon!
- The Avengers: Bethesda Terrace, New York, NY, USA (map)
- The Walking Dead: The Goat Farm, Atlanta, GA, USA (map)
- Supernatural: Vancouver School of Theology, Vancouver, BC, Canada (map)
- Breaking Bad: Twisters, Albuquerque, NM, USA (map)
- Drive: MacArthur Park, Los Angeles, CA, USA (map)
- Doctor Who: Lone Rock Beach, Lake Powell, UT, USA (map)
- 12 Years A Slave: Felicity Plantation, New Orleans, LA, USA (map)
- Smallville: Templeton Secondary School, Vancouver, BC, Canada (map)
- Once Upon A Time: Moncton St, Steveston, BC, Canada (map)
- Glee: Bow Bridge, New York, NY, USA (map)
"People are perfectly happy to see women as sex objects, but the actual biologic of our bodies is apparently gross and unmentionable."
- Our Bodies, Ourselves.
let’s talk about what a fab human dan radcliffe is…
a++ work, do not regret 13yo me’s crush on him at all
new hair c: